HealtheLife Patient Portal
Stay connected with your healthcare team and access your personal medical information anytime online with HealtheLife. Use your patient portal to:
- Send secure messages to your care team – Secure messaging gives you the convenience to ask questions when you think of them or have the time to ask your care providers. Encrypted messages ensure that your health information is private.
- View your latest test results – Lab test reports will be available online as soon as they are released.
- View your health records – You can find appointment instructions, medications, immunization records, and more. Keep your record up-to-date to help you and your care providers.
- Manage appointments – You can check on, reschedule or cancel upcoming appointments, and request a new appointment without picking up the phone.
Self Enroll Here
Don't have a HealtheLife account yet? Click the link below to self-enroll.
The HealtheLife patient portal contains medical records and test results for your visits on or after September 9, 2019. For copies of medical records or test results for visits before September 9, 2019, please contact the Plumas District Hospital Health Information Management department at:
1065 Bucks Lake Road, Quincy, CA 95971
Email to: email@example.com
Hours for medical records requests:
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on holidays
Download the HealthLife Mobile App
After enrollment, you can also access the patient portal online using your mobile device or download our app from the app store.
Install the HealtheLife App on your Mobile Phone
1. Click your App Store icon
2. Search for the HealtheLife application
3. Click on the app to load it onto your phone
4. Open the app, then enter your username and password
5. Make sure to allow "alerts" so you will receive notification of new messages or results in your portal
Learn More About HealthLife