HealtheLife Patient Portal
Stay connected with your healthcare team and access your personal medical information anytime online with HealtheLife. Use your patient portal to:
- Send secure messages to your care team – Secure messaging gives you the convenience to ask questions when you think of them or have the time to ask your care providers. Encrypted messages ensure that your health information is private.
- View your latest test results – Lab test reports will be available online as soon as they are released.
- View your health records – You can find appointment instructions, medications, immunization records, and more. Keep your record up-to-date to help you and your care providers.
- Manage appointments – You can check on, reschedule or cancel upcoming appointments, and request a new appointment without picking up the phone.
Consumer Care is available 24/7 at 1-888-338-9741 for portal technical assistance
The HealtheLife patient portal contains medical records and test results for your visits on or after September 9, 2019. For copies of medical records or test results for visits before September 9, 2019, please contact the Plumas District Hospital Health Information Management department at:
1065 Bucks Lake Road, Quincy, CA 95971
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours for medical records requests:
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on holidays
Download the HealthLife Mobile App
After enrollment, access your patient portal using your mobile device by downloading the HealtheLife app from Google Play or the Apple Store.
Install the HealtheLife App on your Mobile Phone
1. Click your App Store icon
2. Search for the HealtheLife application
3. Click on the app to load it onto your phone
4. Open the app, then enter your username and password
5. Make sure to allow "alerts" so you will receive notification of new messages or results in your portal
"I love having access to my medical records at my fingertips. I believe in being proactive in my healthcare and this patient portal gives me the tools to be on top of any lab reports, radiology reports, and visit notes, so if there is something out of the ordinary, I can discuss it with my Primary Care Provider. Also, I am able to link my child records to my account so I have access to all my family's records in one place.Thank you for providing this service!"
I am attaching the signed release. Thank you for your help. Please let me know if you need anything else.
Learn More About HealthLife
Training & Help Videos
Intro to HealthyeLife - Patient Portal
6 Reasons You Need HealtheLife Patient Portal
How To Make A Medication Request
How to Request An Appointment