Thank you for your interest in a career with Plumas District Hospital! We thank you for your patience as we are in transition between electronic application systems. Below please find a listing of our current job openings. If you would like more information about a position/its minimum requirements, or if you would like a complete job description, please contact us.
- Rural Health Center Scheduler - FT
- Referral & Authorization Specialist - FT
- Patient Financial Counselor - FT
- Patient Admissions Representative - PT
- Patient Access Representative - FT
- Perinatal RN - FT Mostly Nights
- Laboratory Manager - FT (Sign-on Bonus)
- Clinic Patient Support LVN - FT
- Perinatal/Med Surg Charge Nurse - FT
- LVN/Unit Clerk - FT
- ER RN - Full-Time 10 am -10pm
- ER RN - PD (Variable Shifts) (2 openings)
- Med-Surg RN -FT, Night Shift
- Med-Surg RN - PD (Variable Shifts)
- Certified Laboratory Assistant - FT, LPT
- Clinical Lab Scientist, FT, LPT (Sign-on Bonus)
If you have applied recently, please contact us as we may have your information on file already. Otherwise, please click the link below for an application form you can print, complete, and then submit via fax, email, U.S. mail, or in person. Paper versions of the application form are also available at the Human Resources Department or from the front desk at the hospital. We encourage you to also submit a resume if you would like.
Employee Application Form (83 KB)
Plumas District Hospital Employee Application Form
Samantha Nelson or Denise Harding
phone: 530/283-7169 or 530/283-7120
1065 Bucks Lake Rd.
Quincy, CA 95971