Thank you for your interest in a career with Plumas District Hospital! We thank you for your patience as we are in transition between electronic application systems. Below please find a listing of our current job openings. If you would like more information about a position/its minimum requirements, or if you would like a complete job description, please contact us.
- Chief Executive Officer - Full Time/Exempt
- Environmental Services Technician (Housekeeper) - Full Time
- Community Relations Coordinator - Full Time
- Dietary Aide/Cook - Two Positions - Part Time (Mostly Weekends) and Limited Part Time
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) RN -Per Diem
- Food & Nutrition Services Supervisor - Full Time
- Emergency Room Patient Admissions Rep - Part Time (Mostly Nights)
- Clinic Patient Support LVN – Full Time
- LVN/ Unit Secretary – Full Time (Three Positions)
- ER RN – Two Full Time Positions (one 10:00 am - 10:00 pm day shift, and one 7:00 pm – 7:00 am night shift), and Per Diem Variable Shifts
- Perinatal RN – Full Time (Mostly Nights)
- Clinical Lab Scientist – Full Time & Limited Part Time *Sign-On Bonus*
- Certified Laboratory Assistant – Full Time & Limited Part Time
- Med-Surg RN – Full Time-Night Shift and Per Diem-Variable Shifts
If you have applied recently, please contact us as we may have your information on file already. Otherwise, please click the link below for an application form you can print, complete, and then submit via fax, email, U.S. mail, or in person. Paper versions of the application form are also available at the Human Resources Department or from the front desk at the hospital. We encourage you to also submit a resume if you would like.
Employee Application Form (83 KB)
Plumas District Hospital Employee Application Form
Samantha Nelson or Denise Harding
phone: 530/283-7169 or 530/283-7120
1065 Bucks Lake Rd.
Quincy, CA 95971