Heartsaver CPR and AED - June 8
The Heartsaver course is open to the public, excluding healthcare providers. Healthcare providers should instead sign up for BLS CPR for Healthcare Providers class.
Intended Audience: This course is intended for those who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements or those interested in learning how to respond in the event of an emergency.
- This community course is open to all participants.
- Student Manual is provided in class.
- Class confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail provided.
Please register online by completing Booking Form below.
- Maximum of 8 participants
- Groups may be accommodated by calling in advance and making special arrangements.
Cost: Class session at no charge. CPR-AED card $25.00 or $35.00 CPR-AED and First Aid card.
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Location: PDH Finance Conference Room, 1065 Bucks Lake Road, Quincy, CA 95971