The Plumas District Hospital Volunteers is made up of over 90 members. Since
their inception in 1978, over $650,000 has been donated for the hospital
from various fundraisers and proceeds from The Bargain Boutique fine gift &
PDH Volunteers embrace the phrase “Those who can, do, and those who can do more, volunteer”.
Volunteer Services primarily include:
• Staffing and operating thrift store
• Assisting with community health screens
• Maintaining Life Line program
• Awarding an annual health related scholarship
• Organizing semi-annual community blood drive.
Learn more about the Bargain Boutique at www.bargainboutiquequincyca.org or on Facebook.