Heartsaver CPR and AED - Greenville
Description: The Heartsaver AED Course teaches one-rescuer CPR, Automated External Defibrillator use, and relief of choking in adults, children, and infants. The use of barrier devices for all ages will also be covered.
Intended Audience: This course is intended for those who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements or those interested in learning how to respond in the event of an emergency.
- This community course is open to all participants.
- Student Manual is provided in class.
- Class confirmation will be confirmed the previous day by phone.
Please call Plumas District Hospital at 530.283.2121 to register.
- Maximum of 9 participants
- Groups may be accommodated by calling in advance and making special arrangments.
Class session at no charge. CPR-AED card $25.00 or $35.00 CPR-AED and First Aid card.
Greenville Fire Hall (corner of Washington and East 4th street)